“Curramulka Primary School aims to promote innovative thinking and positive partnerships.”
“Small School, Strong Team”
Our values are:
Respect, Responsibility, Trust
Curramulka or “Gardimalga” in Narungga language, literally means “Emu Waterhole.” Our school logo of the emu and waterhole is representative of the local Narungga site that the township of Curramulka is named after.
We are a vibrant and proud small school that tailors the learning to meet the academic and social needs of each and every child through the primary years. Our NAPLAN results speak for themselves and our students excel in other arenas including the University of NSW International Competitions and Assessments(ICAS), SAPSASA Sports and both Visual and Performing Arts. We promote healthy eating and an active lifestyle.
Our recent awards/recognition includes:
- ICAS Medal Winner (Top of SA & NT) for Science
- 71% of Year 7 students were in the Upper Growth Band for NAPLAN in 2012
- Current attendance rate is 95%
- A recognized program in environmental education features a fifteen hectare rehabilitation and woodlands project that includes endangered species.
- Artists-in-Schools Project 2013 – a brilliant success
- SAPSASA Gold Medalists in 2012 for Indoor Volleyball, District Cricket, Beach Volleyball and District Athletics
- Annual Concert
Thank you for your interest in our school. We look forward to hearing from you.